“PIZZA”

Athens Pizza
Ranked #17 of 108 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Athens has the best pizza around by for for as long as i remember and you can tell i'm not alone by the way they,re always busy the have good subs also.staff works really hard too.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend who grew up in the area suggested we stop then when I said I was in the mood for pizza. As she is a vegetarian I let her decide what would go on the pie which was mushroom we had a large pie and two drinks. The pie was paired in a timely fashion we sat at table enjoyed conversation and our pizza as well as our beverages. It was an inexpensive meal and quite enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I've ordered take out several times now and been pleased every time. I am picky about pizza but these folks get it right every time. Pizza is always fresh and flavorful. I usually order on Friday night one of the busiest but my order is always hot and ready. Place is extremely busy yet staff is always friendly, polite and efficient. Will definitely return again and again. They have great cookies as well. Yum! Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

There’s a reason they survived so many years QUALITY!.... excellent Athens special pizza with all fresh ingredients which make a for a great flavor and a gastronomic feast!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I've been frequenting this restaurant for over 25 years. It has always delivered a consistent and extraordinary quality of food and I always look forward to revisiting it. It was no surprise that after a number of years away from it's location, I returned to find that it delivered as it always had, in the past. Enjoy it for yourself!

Been to Athens Pizza? Share your experiences!