“Monday Dinner”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The dinner my wife and I had was enjoyable. My wife's salad w/shrimp on the side was enjoyable. My salmon was a bit over cooked - dry. The service was fine - the wait staff was friendly/engaging.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The live music and the great drinks (bartender could be Vin Diesel's twin!), I have always enjoyed coming to Waxy's to go dancing. If you want to get a seat in the dancing area you'll want to get there early. If you drink too much Waxy's is located in a hotel. I thought the rooms at the hotel to be clean and comparable to other Best Westerns

1  Thank ChrissyD64
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Best Western overnight. Stopped into Waxy's for drinks and appetizer. They were accommodating in getting a table fir us so that our teenage daughter could be with us and not in our room alone. Drinks and pizza were very good.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The wood that was brought overseas to make the bar is gorgeous. The atmosphere is comfortable, and it's a great place to socialize. The burgers are really good; some of their food isn't as good, but it's a great place to get a drink . . been there often.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Celebrated New Years Eve at Waxy O'connors with 3 friends. This was my first visit and the place was outstanding. Love the layout of the pub and the decor. It was very busy as you can imagine but everyone there was friendly and comfortably having a good time with one another. The live music was great plenty of room to dance. The food was good and reasonably priced. Our waitress was a little overwhelmed but that's to be expected. This is a must do again at this location or anywhere else I find myself with a Waxy O'connors location.