“Day Tripping on a nice afternoon”
Review of Lindy's Diner

Lindy's Diner
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 October 2018

My wife & I took an afternoon ride to Keene, NH. Enjoyed the town of Keene & many of it's shops. Picked up a couple of things while window shopping in downtown. Stopped at Lindy's Diner for a nice lunch. Food was good. Portions were ample. Service was good, Atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

place was very busy but the service and the food were pretty quick we ended up at a table near the restrooms didn't smell very nice. they do have working juke boxes at the tables. and are CASH ONLY.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

At first glance, it looked like a great place to get a reasonably priced breakfast; but when you and in the cost of the "extras" it became quite pricey (homemade maple syrup was $2.00 extra, each item aside from the egg that wasput in an omelette was .50). The corned beef hash was not good. One order of toast was not received and the other two were cold. Wait staff lacked interest.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

To set the scene: it’s a classic diner in every way. A counter. Stools. Booths. Great late night burger & shakes. Diner breakfasts to blow your socks off. Get yourself to Lindy’s. Wear your Thanksgiving Day pants.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

If you love old diners, like Sonya and I do, this is a must stop if your in the area. We have been coming here for years. Parking is tight but you can park across the street. The wait staff was friendly and seemed to be having fun as they worked, which always helps with the atmosphere. The place is clean and tidy. This trip Sonya had the standard eggs and ham with home fries, perfect. I tried something new, Tripe! Now I have had this before and did not like it but the waitress said it was cooked New England stile, that means pickled first, so I thought I would give it a try. I am an adventurous foodie you know. Well I don't think I would order it again but it was very eatable and I kind of enjoyed it. It was far better than the last time I had it, not here by the way. Anyway, the coffer was good, the service fast and polite. What more can you ask for in a diner experience.

Been to Lindy's Diner? Share your experiences!