All reviews private hot tub piano player fairlawn suites arden building my husband and i surround sound steam shower dining room fondue meal package meal plan new england main building gas fireplace north conway no elevator jackson falls
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I've been staying at the Wentworth yearly for about 3 or 4 years. it is a top notch establishment nestled in the beautiful White Mountain area. The Inn possesses a combination of old world charm and modern comfort. The rooms and suites are beautifully decorated and the staff members always are helpful and kind. The restaurant in the Inn is terrific - dining there is always a luxurious experience. The Wentworth has a lovely piano bar with a great pianist on Friday and Saturday evenings. I look forward to my next visit!

Room tip: The Thornycroft suites in the main building are spacious with a large bedroom, sitting room, large bathroom and private hot tub room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
EllieKoeppel, Owner at The Wentworth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Steven:
Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel which is truly appreciated. Guest such as you make owning and managing this beautiful historic property so rewarding. I am pleased that you continue to enjoy your time with us and your dining experience and we too look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Started off with a Maple Smash cocktail which was the one negative thing – really was just a screwdriver. My wife had the swordfish and I had the lobster toast – both of which were excellent. Nice and cozy hotel restaurant – you feel like you in the past at an elegant turn of the (last) century hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Houston_Eriol

Thank you so much for joining us for dinner recently and for taking the time to share your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor. I will share your comment regarding the Maple Smash cocktail with Paris our Dining Room Manager, thank you for that feedback. Brian Gazda our Executive Chef will be pleased to read your nice compliments regarding his food, he works so hard on his menu, sourcing local foods and perfecting his recipes that it is nice to see him recognized by our guests.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Beautiful spot with excellent staff. Very welcoming and accommodating. Rob the piano player was fantastic! Lisa the bartender is always great. Rooms are beautiful. Food is excellent. We will be back again and again.

Room tip: book the outdoor hot tub room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EllieKoeppel, Owner at The Wentworth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review and for recognizing Rob Robbins our great piano player and Lisa our bartender. I will certainly share your kind words with both of them.
It is always lovely to see you and thank you for your many visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This is our 6th stay at the Wentworth. Lovely place, wonderful breakfasts, excellent staff. We’ve stayed in the Main Inn and rented condos. We always look forward to our return every year. Thank you for more great family memories!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank yo so much for your most recent visit with us and for your continued loyalty to our hotel which we truly appreciate. It is loyal guests like you that make owning and running The Wentworth Hotel so rewarding and I thank you for that.
I look forward to welcoming you back for your 7th visit with us.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

If you want a top notch classic New England inn experience, look no further. The Wentworth is completely up to date while maintaining the old inn charm. The owner is on site and it shows. Very clean property with a responsive welcoming staff. Whether it is hiking, golf, cross country skiing, Storyland, or just hanging out listening to Jackson falls, the location is perfect. (Tip - ask for a room out front, crack your window at night, and the river and mountain air will lull you to sleep). Add in the included high-end breakfast to fuel your activities, and you have a value that can't be beat. Lastly, it is the little extras that really add up - cookies and lemonade in PM...continental buffet (with a large assortment of healthy fresh fruit)AND Full menu for breakfast..Thank you Eleanor and the late great Fritz !

Room tip: We like main inn, but there are all sorts of options with separate buildings.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your recent visit with us and for taking the time to share your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Your kind mention of my late husband Fritz brought tears to my eyes - The Wentworth was his dream and I feel so grateful for the opportunity to continue his legacy and to do something that I really love every day.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.