Inn at Jackson(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$130
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Inn at Ellis River(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$184
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$184
Lodge at Jackson Village(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$171
RiverWood Inn(Jackson)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary winenew englandhot tubwhite mountainsother guestsperfect hostsfront porchmy husband and igolf courseold friendsbed and breakfastcross country skiingliving roomoutdoor jacuzzieach morningbreakfast was deliciousjackson falls
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Each winter my sister-in-law and I stay at the Carter Notch Inn for a weekend of cross-country skiing and enjoying the beautiful Jackson area. I've also stayed there during the summer with my husband. Each time (seven stays?), it has been a lovely experience - welcoming and comfortable. I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Carter Notch Inn last week - gorgeous setting - it was wonderful! The hosts, Dick and Sally, are very warm, relaxed people - great sense of humor! They had excellent ideas of where to dine and things to do in the area. The breakfast were incredibly good and so filling. We can't wait to go back again soon!

1  Thank denise22765
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My husband and I made a return trip just this weekend and it had been over a year since our last visit to the area which was way to long. Everything was just as wonderful as on prior trips and the owners Dick and Sally are top notch innkeepers and gracious hosts; it's no wonder Carter Notch Inn has been ranked as best for so long. I recently learned I have some food allergies and I let them know ahead of time and happily found they were extremely accomodating which made things so easy for me. The inn is beautiful and immpecably clean, it's a warm cozy place that invites relaxation. So many details add to a great experience; amoung them the delicious breakfasts, afternoon cookies and tea, a warm fire, the fabulous hot tub on the back deck, and the family pets Dudley and Lulu. Dick and Sally know the area extremely well and can help you to plan your activities whatever they may be; we typically have our days planned before arriving but have always valued their input on the local restaurants. If you're planning a trip to the area, this is the best place to stay.

4  Thank JPotter
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We stayed at Carter Notch this weekend and had the best time. Loved the room, the breakfast, the cat, the wine and meeting other guests. Everything a top shelf B & B should be. Hope to be able to find a vacancy to stay again in the future!

Didn't know about the hot tub that is open til 10:00 - bring bathing suits if interested.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #2 - nice view, nice gas fireplace, just up the stairs, private bath.
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Stayed in the Carter Notch Inn in late October 2011, just before the bad snow arrived, for one night as part of a road trip through New England and down the East Coast. This was one of our favourite stops, because of both the B&B and the beautiful scenery. Dick and Sally are great hosts and we enjoyed meeting the resident animals. We had a lovely afternoon out walking around the village and the falls and buying a souvenir from the Raven Wood Curio Shoppe, before driiving to the Shovel Handle Pub for a meal - then relaxing in our lovely comfortable room with a bottle of wine for the rest of the night. One of the highlights of our stay to for was seeing the family of beavers down at the local pond (ask Dick) - we had moose, bears and beavers on our wildlife list for the holiday so at least we got to tick one off! We will definitely stay here again when we return to New England, but would book at least two nights this time as we'd like to take in some more of the surrounding area - it's beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple