My husband and I made a return trip just this weekend and it had been over a year since our last visit to the area which was way to long. Everything was just as wonderful as on prior trips and the owners Dick and Sally are top notch innkeepers and gracious hosts; it's no wonder Carter Notch Inn has been ranked as best for so long. I recently learned I have some food allergies and I let them know ahead of time and happily found they were extremely accomodating which made things so easy for me. The inn is beautiful and immpecably clean, it's a warm cozy place that invites relaxation. So many details add to a great experience; amoung them the delicious breakfasts, afternoon cookies and tea, a warm fire, the fabulous hot tub on the back deck, and the family pets Dudley and Lulu. Dick and Sally know the area extremely well and can help you to plan your activities whatever they may be; we typically have our days planned before arriving but have always valued their input on the local restaurants. If you're planning a trip to the area, this is the best place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains