Inn at Jackson(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

RiverWood Inn(Jackson)
US$195
Hotels.com
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$173
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Snowflake Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$245
Hotels.com
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$162
Inn at Ellis River(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Wentworth(Jackson)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$185
Whitney's Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Lodge at Jackson Village(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$108
Christmas Farm Inn & Spa(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$184
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

All reviewscomplimentary winenew englandhot tubwhite mountainsother guestsperfect hostsfront porchmy husband and igolf courseold friendsbed and breakfastcross country skiingliving roomb and boutdoor jacuzzicookieseach morning
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Stayed in the Carter Notch Inn in late October 2011, just before the bad snow arrived, for one night as part of a road trip through New England and down the East Coast. This was one of our favourite stops, because of both the B&B and the beautiful scenery. Dick and Sally are great hosts and we enjoyed meeting the resident animals. We had a lovely afternoon out walking around the village and the falls and buying a souvenir from the Raven Wood Curio Shoppe, before driiving to the Shovel Handle Pub for a meal - then relaxing in our lovely comfortable room with a bottle of wine for the rest of the night. One of the highlights of our stay to for was seeing the family of beavers down at the local pond (ask Dick) - we had moose, bears and beavers on our wildlife list for the holiday so at least we got to tick one off! We will definitely stay here again when we return to New England, but would book at least two nights this time as we'd like to take in some more of the surrounding area - it's beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pandkuk
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Sally & Dick were the most attentive hosts and Jackson was the most "Christmasy" place I've ever been. We both loved it and can't wait to go back. Mr. Dudley (woof) and Ms. Lulu (meow) were an added bonus too.

Room Tip: Room 5 is closest to the hot tub and has a summer porch! Room 8 has it's own loft jacuzzi tub, fireplace and balcony!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My husband and I just returned from the Inn...we have been visiting for many years during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend and it was perfect, as always.

Sally and Dick are so warm and welcoming. All of the details- the nice fire, the great company of the other guests, the yummy treat jar, spectacular rooms and awesome breakfasts are what keep us coming back year after year. The Carter Notch Inn has really become the standard that we measure other inn's by.
I recommend room 6 or 8- those are my two favorites.
And, if you don't know the area well, Sally and Dick will take care of you with providing all local insider info with maps, etc. They are very special people and you really feel like a very welcomed guest in their home.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This was our 6th (or more) visit and it was every bit as good as the first if not better. You will not find more charming and hospitable hosts as Dick and Sally or a more perfect location for all your white mountain activities. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I stayed in the inn late October. I can't begin to tell how nice, welcoming and kind the owners are. I hiked by myself. They recommended what trails I should chose, provided maps and tips. They asked me about food preferences and cared enough to prepare a special breakfast dish for me. The owners are English originally so breakfast was very good including excellent English tea, freshly baked banana bread and hot dish. Breakfast room is full of light and is planned so everyone sits together and a kind friendly talk is encouraged between the gusts.The room was spotless and beautifully furnished. Since it was end of season I got upgraded for a LOWER price, a thoughtful and much appreciated gesture. I wish I could stay longer and I will certainly chose to stay there next time I hike in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo