I had wanted to stay at the Wentworth, but their rates included dinner every night and we didn't want to be stuck eating there for our whole visit. So, based on Trip Advisor reviews, we went with Christmas Farm Inn. It was a great choice and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was great, the staff were super friendly and our room was clean and outfitted with most everything you would need.
I had wanted to use the spa and get a massage, but unfortunately their hours were somewhat limited. We skiied during the day so could only do appts in the evening, but the last appt of the day was 4:15. Not late enough if you are coming back from a day of skiing. But not a big deal since they are a small spa and probably can't afford to stay open well into the evening.
The property itself is charming and has nice views of the mountains. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort
- Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Jackson, NH - White Mountains