Old Field House(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$147
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Starlight Lodge North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
White Trellis Motel(North Conway)
US$98
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$217
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom cottagenice poolnorth conwaygrills and picnic tablesmaking improvementskids playgreat place for familiesquiet areanight stayfront porchwhite mountainsnew hampshireplaygroundgrandchildrenmosquitoes
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I stayed at Perry's Motel and Cottages and was surprised to see the updates made and could clearly see workers making improvements. New rugs and porches on cottages. I stayed in a motel room and found it clean and a good atmosphere. Staff were awesome. As I see the renovations in progress I know this is a place I would definitely want to stay again and know I will be visiting again soon.

Pros - friendly staff clean rooms pool and updates to facility
Cons if I had to give one I would say the mosquitoes but what place in New Hampshire doesn't have them.

Great place I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms in Motel are large clean quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed in a 5 Max Occupancy Cottage.

Pro: Clean (but worn) bedding, Comfortable beds, Close to local attractions.

BIG CON: You can be charged for using their Towels/Washcloths, not mentioned until check-in.

Con: Barely any room in a 5-person Cottage (we were 2 adults and 2 toddlers); Was able to see outside between the deadbolt and doorknob. Ceiling was noticeably bowing in one "room"; broken/outdated outlets; Propane-based, Wall-mounted heater (NOT very safe/family-friendly), Toddler playground had broken equipment, Regular Playground does NOT have Manufacturers-Recommended filling (You can clearly see how low the equipment should be) and has broken rubber coating on equipment.

Room Tip: Don't come here!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CITRMoore
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Unfortunately we did not have a great experience, which is due mostly to the other travelers not so much the staff, however we were surprised that the on site management did not handle the visitor situation. Some other travelers held a party in the parking lot all during the Saturday night we stayed there , which involved drinking, smoking and swearing at the top of their lungs-in a 'family friendly" billed motel? We just pulled the pillows over our heads and went back to sleep, figured it wasn't worth going outside to try and reason with drunks at 2am, but am sure that the other people staying there with children were probably more upset than we were. Not sure why the family that manages the motel and lives right there tolerated this behavior, there is no way they were not aware of it. The room was so-so, a little shabby with some stains on the wall and lumpy bathroom floor, poor water pressure in shower but it was overall ok. The staff we met at check in were very pleasant and helpful, wish the helpfulness had continued into the night

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Being a photographer who was only in the area to explore and take photos, I didn't want to spend a small fortune on a room i would barely use. This motel was the best price I could find last minute. I have to say it was still pretty pricey for what it was. The person that checked me in was very friendly and helpful. You can drive up and park right outside your door which was nice. Being off the highway it was also nice and quiet. My GPS kept putting it right on the main highway but it's actually on the small highway 16a. It's no modern hotel and definitely has its quirks (like the only way to lock the door is to hold it from one side and turn it the handle on the other side). Everything worked well and they even lent me a hair dryer since I forgot mine.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I really enjoyed Perry's. When we arrived, we were greeted by friendly staff. We were given a map of the area as well as some tips on places to eat.
We were in room #10 of the motel and it was super clean. It's a bit dated but it was very comfortable.
It's in a great location as well. It's not on the main drag so it's very quiet but all the shops are just a 5 minute drive up the road. It's a great place to stay for leaf-peeping as well.
We will be staying here again for sure!

Room Tip: Room #10 was perfect. It's the end unit.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family