All reviews bedroom cottage nice pool north conway grills and picnic tables making improvements kids play great place for families quiet area night stay front porch white mountains new hampshire playground grandchildren mosquitoes
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Nice management. Mini fridge, AC, shower, microwave and 2 br in cottages. Nice pool and playground for kids. Close to everything. Minutes from storyland. Stayed a few years in a row and will return. Thank you for great family vacations perrys!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Microwaves and mini fridge in cottages. Two bedrooms wth double beds. Super small "living room" with older tv. Cottages with kitchen have 3 beds and are larger with stove dishes etc. very clean rustic cottages. Love the pool playground and grill. Nice small fire pit. Will return next year or maybe in the fall with the kiddos! My daughter is 3 and has been coming here since she was a baby

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to perrys for 3 years now. Me my husband and 2&6 year old. Very nice management. Clean cozy rustic cottages. Love the pool playground and toys! Wifi works great during the week but not too well Thursday-Sunday. We always bring some wood and have a fire with smores :) kids love it! Great price. I do however think under 18 shouldn't cost extra in a 5 person cottage but besides that we love perrys! The kids also get a kick out of watching bear families cross through the back at dusk.. Always mind their own business... Very cool of you ask us :)

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a cottage one night before our visit to Santa's Village. When i called to book a room the receptionist quoted a price and I told her I found a lower price on trip adviser and she matched with no problem. The cottage is small, but I liked the fact there were two separate bedrooms. The pool and playground were clean and a nice touch. I had one complaint and told the woman when I checked out and she said she would look into it. I needed lighter fluid to start the grill and I asked the office if they had any laying around and he went out and found some. Our fan was also broken and I called the office a little late around 10pm, and he also came over right away to replace it. The cottages do have AC'S and a little fridge, a tv, and a couch, but not much space in the living room. There were 4 of us and it was a little tight, but we weren't in the cottage for any long periods of time. We will come back to Perry's if we ever visit the White Mountains again. The area is very quiet and it's also close to the center of town.

1  Thank Meredith C
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We stayed here for our second time for an overnight, and while we had no complaints about the room or cleanliness of our room, we were disappointed in the staff and the consistency of their pricing. We had a large group and needed 7 rooms, two of use booked one evening at a low rate online. The next day the rest of our group called to book and were given higher rates and were quoted different rates just that day. We were going to all choose to stay elsewhere since they weren't willing to match for the group, but nowhere else had enough rooms left. One person in our group was promised on the phone a lower rate would be matched, only to get there and find out they had no record of it. Another saw a lower rate posted on their site that day, and the hotel wouldn't match it. It was just terrible customer service! At one point a staff member told us she would just remind us and we could leave...but we were not causing trouble or being rude, we just wanted consistency. If they had been provided better customer service we would have all come back in the future, but they lost out on that. Pool and playground is nice however, room decor needs updating but it's fine.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends