“Get the lobster roll”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Ok so it is a bit of a family joke that if we are in NE my husband orders lobster roll everywhere we go. He ordered it and I was getting a salad till I asked the waitress if their lobster roll was good. She said, and I quote, “wicked good. Wicked, wicked good.” That changed my mind and we both got it—she was right. it was fabulous. The portion was generous too

Otherwise this place has a great view of Little Squam. We sat right at the window. I think this was the first meal of our trip that week and one of the best. I would absolutely go back. In fact just typing this makes me want their lobster roll....

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Niki O

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at the bar, aka “the bass-hole”. I ordered the nachos as an appetizer and my husband had the baked seafood caserole. The nacho plate was huge! My husband’s portion was also a good size and neither of us left hungry. We were also happy with the price. Our items were priced reasonably. The beers were cold and the view of Little Squam lake was beautiful. Nice place to eat dinner.

1  Thank kareneturner
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My three best friends and I visited Holderness this July. We loved this restaurant! Beautiful water views and scrumptious food. The service was timely and prompt. I had clam chowder three other times during our stay. The clam chowder at Walter’s Basin was by far the best!

1  Thank CWald28
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We sat in the bar to be close to the windows for the view of the marnina and although it was a little noisey the food and service were outstanding.

1  Thank pkcush
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Feeding 8 hungry people can be a chore, but our happy and enthusiastic server got the job done with ease. From Stilton Chicken with Root Beer Gravy, to Lobster Roll with sweet potato fries, to the trout, and salads.. Walter's has it all.
Service was delightful, food delicious..
We'll be back again before summer ends.