See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights back in June during a tour of New England. Our hosts Sharrie and Bill were most welcoming and our room was clean and comfortable. Bill's breakfasts were plentiful and delicious! The motel was convenient for Squam Lake, being only a couple of minutes away. All in all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul P
yankeedoodle12, Owner at Yankee Trail Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure having you here.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I Love this find, the room was clean the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The location was excellent and I enjoyed my stay so much I even booked an additional unplanned night. Thank You Sherry for making me feel comfortable love your place and I will definately be coming back

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Leigh Ann Z

Thank you so much for those kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to future visits.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have stayed at the YTM for quite a few years now and the rooms are always clean, Barbara does a fantastic job keeping them that way. The owners, Sharrie and Bill (Mom & Pops) are always accommodating and helpful. They also have a nice breakfast restaurant on site, food is always delicious. We stay there during Laconia Bike Week and sometimes a couple of other weekends as well....They have become family to us <3 So, if you are looking for a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay, you've found it!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Debra P

Thanks so much for your kind words. We enjoyed you stays with us so much.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

It is a very small motel. Has a pool and a very small picnic area. We were staying there to go to a show at the Winnie Theater. The owners are very, very nice and were extremely accommodating and helpful. The price is very reasonable. The rooms are old but comfortable. I went with my extended family and we rented 3 rooms all together. My room was clean and smelled very pleasant. The other two rooms had an odor to them. They smelled something like an old cabin. We did enjoy our stay and the price was right for us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Thankful119

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We had a great stay at the ytm we were kinda winging it for the weekend and didn't have any set plan, sharrie gave us some great ideas if where to go and eat. We wanted to have a little bbq on the premises and she was More than generous with everything we needed to make our bbg a success. Will definitely return some day.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank spankyrx1
yankeedoodle12, Owner at Yankee Trail Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

It was so much fun having you and making your weekend complete. What a beautiful family.
Can't wait to see you all again.
Sharrie