“Who would have expected such a pleasant surprise?”
Review of Mediterrano

Mediterrano
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A feast for the senses awaits you at Mediterrano; the exotic aroma of garlic, Mediterranean spice and fresh bread fills the air; an eclectic mix of art, antiques and architecture add sophistication and just a touch of whimsical style; using only the freshest and most flavorful ingredients, the innovative kitchen staff expertly prepares tantalizing dishes from each of the 14 countries...
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Turkish food was a surprise to us as New Hampshire visitors. We found parking. Then liked the entrance room decorating but heard a baby screaming in one room. We asked for warm seating and were led to a room that was warm and peacefully quiet with another couple in it. The waitress was lovely and soon all 4 of us were talking. We had eaten such a huge breakfast that we were still at 6pm not very hungry so ordered Red lentil Soup and Lamb Gyro Kebab Wraps for each of us with good reasonably priced specialty drinks.

My funny surprise was that a picture on the wall is the same one we have at home.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stopped there for lunch on a Sunday. My husband had a special shrimp dish which he enjoyed. I had the lamb kebabs. Each entree comes with a side of three salads, all very nice. We shared an order of baklava for dessert. I ended up buying a spinach pie appetizer to take to a friend. There weren't many other people eating at that time but others continued to arrive. My husband had an excellent Greek wine. The food was alll very good and the wait staff was eager to answer any questions. I know we will return to try some of the other things on the menu.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Had delicious dinner there with friends. We all loved our food. Unique cuisine. The waiter was fun and very personable.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

For appetizers we had the Meze platter with a Lavash bread. Super delicious!!! Lamb kebab as main course. Outstanding! I did not expect to find such an amazing restaurant in Hillsboro, New Hampshire. Great and friendly service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The pub went out of its way to make me a late-night dinner. Friendly staff and patrons, exceptionally clean and bright, and good choice if draught beers make this a good place to stop.