“Good Thai Food”

Tuk Tuk Thai Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I am always in search of the best Pad Thai. I prefer it at the places where the sauce is a little more salty and brownish in color. The Pad Thai here was VERY sweet and has the orangish tint that never sits as well with me.

Having said that, everyone else in our large group LOVED their food. Service was fast, Thai iced tea and coffee were on point, and I would return to eat again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great Thai food in a college town. The ambience is so do but the food was good. The portion size was shareable and the flavors excellent. Would recommend the Tom Yum soup and the spring rolls.

1  Thank Luxtvl
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Found this little back alley Thai speakeasy. No, not a real speakeasy, but it is definitely a hidden gem. The food was so good that I literally could not stop eating. I had to be rolled out of that place. The green curry was delicious and I was told that the massamun curry was fantastic. This is authentic Thai! The prices were very fair, the service was pretty quick, the experience overall was awesome. If I'm ever back in Hanover, I am stopping again. Heck, I might even go out of my way to eat here again!

1  Thank Bradploof
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Tuk Tuk never disappoints. Every time we are there we try a new Dish and they are all great. Not only is the food excellent but the service is friendly and you just can’t beat the price.

1  Thank DonP08861
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I really want to like this restaurant, but find it hard to because of the inconsistency of the food. We have had great meals there and also terrible ones. This last time the food was bland. I have food so hot [and I like spice] that it was barely eatable and this last time totally bland with no hint of spice. I do think they use fresh ingredients and have had some good meals in the past.

Been to Tuk Tuk Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!