New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Got a photo?
Add it.
Zins
Austin, TX
“Best Cobb salad I have ever had in my entire life! Bar none!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Excellent dining experience! Wonderful table, and sometimes it is all about the table! Delicious Cobb salad! My son had the flat iron steak and loved it! I grabbed a few of his pommes frites, and they tasted similar to those I've had in Brugges. Yum!

• Visited September 2011

Hanover, New Hampshire
“Another place the used to be great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2011

Pretty much all Zins has going for it now is location. You can't beat the downtown hanover location right on the corner.
I found the prices for the quality of food and absolute crime.
The service was poor as well. My server could not answer basic questions about the menu and was easily confused. It was very slow and many servers were just hanging out chatting. I never want to hear the conversation of your staff over the one I am trying to have with my dining companion.
The food was also very slow to arrive and once it came not very impressive.
The portion size was very small for the hefty price tag.
My fish was dreadfully overcooked and there was unpleasant grit from I'm assuming the clams.
It took forever to get a coffee.
There are so many better options so close by.

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Illinois
“Fabulouos meal in Hanover New Hampshire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2009

We dined here with my parents and two children and everyone left impressed with their dinner. It took us a while to order because the choices were all mouth watering. Most of us ordered lamb. The service was prompt and not too hurried or fussy but our water was well attended. My children did not use a child's menu and it is not a great restaurant for children that like to move around or are exceptionally noisy because it is not a "children's restaurant". The wine selection was broad and the desserts were innovative.