“Awesome Weekend”

Seascape Inn at Plaice Cove
Ranked #27 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We stayed over the Labor Day Weekend. Kellie was amazing. Helped us out with whatever we needed. The apartment was very spacious and clean and had a large tub with an updated bathroom. I would highly recommend this place for a family looking to spend some time at the beach. The location is perfect within walking distance. Can't wait to come again.

Room Tip: I recommend the Apartment. Lots of room!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Donald H

Reviewed 31 July 2016

This place had the best room I have ever stayed in,nice bath room deep tub,awesome living space for a week room was really clean , has a nice stove and a open grill right beside the stove so you can cook steak on witch comes out really well, comes with it own vacuum cleaner and broom so you can clean your own room if you don't want house keeping, it just a really nice room and you have your private balcony kinda and a really good view of the ocean, and the staff is really nice, my friend's and I arived earlier in the area than I thought we would and I called then up and asked them if I could get my room early and they were really nice and said it was alright .
I will continue to go back their year after year two girls at the counter were really nice and polite.

Room Tip: Ask for the private corner suite,kichen and queen beds
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Front desk lady named Julie went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. She helped fix television, guided us to near by watering holes, and was a joy to be around. Her attention to detail and providing customer service was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eric E
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We came here on a whim and were pleasantly surprised! We were allowed to check in early on a HOT day without any extra fee. Our room came with parking which was a big help since we couldn't find any on the beach. The office girls were very helpful and check in was fast and easy. The best part was we had our dog with us and had no problems. Room was clean a little outdated but still worth it right across from the beach!! Good place will be back for sure.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank edith303
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have stayed in both 19 and 22 at Seascape Inn. I was there from December '14 to February '16. Room 22 is spacious with a bed, sitting area, kitchen table and chairs, full sink, cabinets, dish washer and bathroom (tub/shower). This is a convenient spot for a couple's getaway or a short term living for a single person. I spent December '14 to September '15 in this room and it was perfect. Room 19 is a little smaller but newly renovated, the landlords completely redid the room for when I moved in. The room is medium sized with a queen size bed and a bathroom (shower). This is great for a week or weekend getaway. Both guest rooms are extremely clean. The Landlords are quick when it comes to responding to any issues that may come up. When I first moved in there were issues with parking. Right when I informed them, they spoke with the office and there was a solution immediately. Overall this is a great place to stay, perfect location from the beach. Ladies in the Office were always very nice and easy to go to. The maintenance man (Greg?) was always so friendly. North Beach Bar and Grill and Secret Spot are in walking distance to grab a quick bite. The beach is perfect too as it is walking distance from Seascape.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo