“Wonderful!”
Review of Schuster's Tavern

Schuster's Tavern
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Come relax by our fire and enjoy some good food and drink!
Description: Come relax by our fire and enjoy some good food and drink!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed at the Gunstock Inn and Resort . This restaurant is attached to the Inn and owned by the same people. The service was excellent and quick. Our waitress was very friendly. The food was outstanding! The restaurant is known for its steak so both my husband and I ordered the steaks. They were cooked perfectly and were delicious. The vegetables were fresh and amazing. The twice baked potato was perfect. I would definitely recommend that you visit this restaurant. The restaurant is very cozy with an awesome fireplace.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed in this restaurant, beer was warm/flat. My food was cold when I came out I feel like it sat in the kitchen for hours. So all around I am not coming back to this restaurant.

Les S, Owner at Schuster's Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to our tavern. Please feel free to ask for the owner the next time your are here. Sadly no one seems to be able to remember your visit based on little data to work with. The date says 3 days ago which would have been a Monday when we are closed, so I can only assume it was the Sunday. Again very sorry we were not able to make you happy.

Les

Reviewed 22 May 2017

They do not do much advertising but the food is consistently awesome. Great Meat pizza with shaved prime rib. Chicken Piccata amazing.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

took my whole family there jan 15 14 of us the service was great les bartender /tammy waitress /jason manager they all went out of there way we had 2 menu;s to choose from they had a brunch earlier but did not bother us we were by the live fireplace over looking the salt water pool the in provides rooms close to sking/tubing thats what my kis and grandchildren did before a late lunch great bar area with many micro beers on tap great variety of food .

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Gunstock Inn and ate here two nights in a row. The food was outstanding! And Shyanne our server was very helpful and attentive. The chef knows what they are doing! Steaks cooked to perfection, house made Caesar dressing and desserts.

Been to Schuster's Tavern? Share your experiences!