“Good food, great price, fast service!”

Country Cook'n At The Lakeside
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

After waiting to be greeted by a server at the Soda Shoppe for 10 minutes we left and ended up here. I had eggs, bacon, home fries and pancakes. Real maple syrup was available for an added cost. My husband ordered eggs and hash and was pleased with his meal. Portions were a good size. Our waitress was friendly.

I can't rate a 5 because I just can't understand why a breakfast place doesn't serve real egg whites, egg beaters are not the same.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Good home style cooking right down to the toast. Friendly fast service, not too far from inn.Did not go away hungry for the price.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I love this place. I am not a pancake person at all. I tried them here one day and this diner became my go to breakfast stop. Love their pancakes and their specials as well. Very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch before heading to Gunstock foe the day. Plenty of space for our party of 5. Delicious breakfast foods, good grilled cheese. Great corn chowder!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We go to Lakeside quite regular. The seafood platter is very good and the price is better $14. good coffee as well

Date of visit: January 2017