“When they changed their name from Peking Toyoko they changed the food quality”
Review of Taipei-Osaka

Taipei-Osaka
Ranked #17 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I used to love going to here - good food & sushi and plenty of flavor. With the name change - All the flavors seem watered down now. Very disappointing. The crab Rangoon was still good the last time I had it though.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I go here often. No frills decor but I have never been disappointed. Not many Chinese food restaurants in the area but I would say this is the best. Sushi also no frills, but good. Worth a try...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We were not hesitant to try it and we glad we tried. Pleasant atmosphere, quick service and food was very good. We had soups, spring egg rolls, eggplant with garlic, teriyaki beef and sushi.
The only thing was when they brought the green tea the cup was dirty.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Here is a Chinese and Sushi Bar that does a pretty good job of it. Located up the hill by Walmart in Gilford, it's got bar and table seating. Good portions, reasonable priced and super fast service and food preparation. Maybe try the Sushi Bar on my next trip. Definitely check them out.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a short review because there isn't much to say. It's OK Chinese food at best. I was looking forward to some of the Korean dishes but they have stopped serving them. Again, it's OK but nothing special

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Taipei-Osaka? Share your experiences!