“Can't beat their pizza!”

Fremont Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great pizza and salads as well as other dishes. The best part is they delivery it right to your door in Fremont or even surrounding towns. They have the best "puffy" crust pizza if you are not a fan of thin crust. Fresh salads, fresh ingredients... always friendly service.
Dine in, take out or delivery!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Yikes! Fremont is 20 miles from anywhere. I moved here. I discovered Fremont Pizzeria. I expected a country pizza joint. I found a place that serves everything from Pizza to sandwiches to entree dinners. I am stuck on the Cordon Blue (where am I?).

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here on a Thursday night. Its casual inside with high ceilings. The menu is the biggest menu i think I've ever looked at. So many things to choose from! Pasta, pizza, sandwiches, prime rib.... they have everything. I ordered one of my favorite dishes: chicken broccoli penne. It was fantastic and the portions were big for the price! There had to have been 3 meals worth on my plate. I can't wait to go try something else. Our waitress was very pleasant as well.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Fremont Pizzeria is one of our favorite places to go. They have great food, pizza, sandwiches, salad all great. The staff is very friendly

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Well, Fremont Pizzeria had already become one of our favorite places for a good lunch but we had never come here for dinner. Some friends from the area had told us we had to try their prime rib and they serve it only on Friday and Saturday night so when we were in the area last Friday night, we decided to try it. Now, I must say I have eaten at many, many restaurants in my time and I am always up for a good prime rib so I was a bit skeptical to get it in a pizzeria. I mean, how could they compare, right? First of all, you order it either grilled or traditional. Our friends recommended grilled so we decided to try that. Well, when the waiter came with our order, our eyes bugged out of our heads! These pieces were huge!!! They were almost 2" thick and came bone-in. Well I will tell you that this was by far THE BEST PRIME RIB I HAVE EVER HAD!!! It was amazing. Cooked exactly as requested, it was so flavorful. Not in an overpowering beef boullion kind of way either. It was mouth-watering. And everyone else who was eating it seemed to be feeling the same way. We had to give our compliments to Nick, the owner, as we left. We knew he had a way with pizza and lasagna, but we had no idea his other hidden gems. We can't wait to go back!