“Amazing Ice Cream”

Bobby-Sue's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Freedom
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This is a small place but it is amazing!!! The ice cream is so nice and the place has a unique atmosphere. It is very out of the way but is by a main road and is easily accessible for everyone.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

They make their own ice cream here. Very smooth and creamy. Consistently outstanding over the years.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We've enjoyed Bobby-Sue's wonderful homemade ice cream for years. We've tried many flavors through the years and have never been disappointed. Tonight, I had the Lemon Berry sorbet and I think that's about the best flavor I've had. I've also enjoyed the Citrus Chip yogurt. Hubby tried the "Potluck" flavor. Not quite sure what all was in it, but it was delicious. We tend to get the kiddie size which is quite generous. They will also hand pack pints and quarts for you. You can get two flavors if you wish with the quart. Good deal.
There is a nice room with seating as well as a few benches outside.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

good home made ice cream,frozen yougurt and sundaes.Banana splits,good service friendly workers. An indoor seating area in case its bug season and benches outside.Summer camps in the area bring campers there so some times theres an extra wait but its worth it.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I love going to Bobby-Sue's all summer, their homemade ice cream is delicious and I love the Kahlua Brownie ice cream, especially in the brownie sundae that they make, my goodness it's delicious and all of the girls who work there are all do nice and sweet. I can't wait for next summer to go back and get some more ice cream with my boyfriend

Been to Bobby-Sue's Homemade Ice Cream? Share your experiences!