“My son took me to lunch.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crossroad Pizza and Subs
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: Great American comfort food and pizza, casual atmosphere and a staff that won't let you leave hungry. We offer the best pizza & wings around, amazing subs, and a full bar. We are open late and deliver our full menu.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Thursday around noonish. Understaffed, no communication between cooks and waitress, ordered ham and swiss roll up figuring it was a safe bet. I was so wrong. Sub standard ingredients dripping wet, no flavor, came to me warm could not eat. Tasted off. Soda was warm and flat. My son's burger was carbon. We were two of the three people in the restaurant. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone ever. Go to McDonald's for a better meal. Not kidding.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered a taco salad which used to be my all time favorite. There was more onion than lettuce on the salad, the meat was mediocre at best. The rest of the food was good but the salad was terrible.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I really wanted to like this establishment as it is close to home for me.
There is a nice small deck outside you can eat on. Inside there is a bar area and a restaurant area. The bar area has a nice selection of beer on tap, although none of it is mainstream, like Bud or Coors etc. The restaurant area has no personality, just plain, stark and no pictures that I remember.
The wait staff were somewhat helpful and pleasant.
We ordered wings and a large calzone. The wings were large, so you do get a good amount of wing for your buck. I prefer small wings, but that's just me. So, no FOWL. Sorry about that.
When I saw the calzone on the menu, I immediately knew that was for me. Yum of creamy ricotta laced with mozzarella and today, for me, meatball. I knew what I wanted for a taste sensation and that was it. Sign me up.
When the calzone arrived, it did look enticing, so with eager anticipation, I dug in. But wait, ......... no RICOTTA ! Also, some of the dough inside was not cooked all the way. So after I flagged the waitress down, I was told that there is NO ricotta in their calzone ! Huh ? So don't call it a calzone, call it a Stromboli then. However, I ordered a calzone. My complaint / inquiry was filed in the "oh well " folder and we were billed for all of it.
So we left, after our second disappointing visit and vowed never to return.
After saying all this. I do acknowledge that they make a good pizza. So, if it's a pizza you want, you have the right place. Otherwise,keep motoring. I have tasted six different menu items here and only the pizza was worth every dime.
I wish this had been more positive.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Crossroads continues to be a favorite. Codons to the new owners who have taken it to the next level. Always friendly staff and great food. Nice bar and beer selection. Stop in and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2015

If your going in for a drink at the bar then it's decent place. I have given them plenty of chances with food but will not anymore. Pizza is never cooked so the dough is soggy in the middle. The subs are ok but still not "good". Salads are a joke. If able don't waste your time.

Date of visit: June 2015
Carrington F, Owner at Crossroad Pizza and Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Hey Lori, I'm not sure if you were aware or not, but the ownership of Crossroads changed after you wrote your review. We would love to see if we can win you back - salads still aren't our forte, but we're working on it! We've adjusted cook temps to help with the middle of the pizza issue and upgraded our sub rolls to a daily baked offering.