“Moved from Exeter to Epping, NH”
Review of Hammersmith Sandwich Company - MOVED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hammersmith Sandwich Company
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a small sandwich shop offering specialty sandwiches, salads, soups (seasonally) and hot and cold beverages.
Reviewed 26 October 2015

No the same location is now Lainey & Lu, a vegetarian smoothie, salad and juice spot. Interesting smoothies...I had blueberry basil. And their breakfast smoothie bowl is scrumptious. Only served until 11 am. My trouble with vegetarian places is, as delicious as a dish might be, I feel as if I'm paying entree prices for a side dish. And then I still have to get some more dense protein into me, or I'll be starving again in 2 hours.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

We were supposed to meet friends here, but couldn't find it. Found 26 Water Street, went around to the back and saw patio tables that looked like the picture, but the door said Lucy-Lu or something like that. Our friends said they were told Hammersmith had moved a couple of towns over.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Excellent food, service and amazing staff! Best shop around with freshly made ingredients and pleasant atmosphere

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Everytime we eat there the food is awesome and the cooks are so friendly....it's a great place in Exeter. They have a few tables outside and it is such a nice relaxing place...if they aren't too bust they will bring your sandwiches outside if you are sitting.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I was responsible for feeding our swim team at the New England Prep School Championships and I had to find a restaurant that would cater lunch on my budget for a group of thirty five athletes. The Hammersmith Sandwich Company was up to the task.

I order the sandwiches two days in advance and they were ready for pickup when expected. They were fresh and tasty and totally met my expectations and budget.

I would recommend this sandwich shop if you are in the area.