US$175
US$136
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Exeter Inn(Exeter)
US$173
US$147
Official Hotel
US$250
US$86
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$197
Priceline
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$163
US$112
US$107
Seabrook Inn(Seabrook)
US$141
Pitchup.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksig sauerwafflesroom was cleanfree breakfasthampton beachbusy roadrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast staffstaying at this hotelwould definitely stay here againthird flooreasy accessnice breakfastpleasant stayhome away from homenew hampshire
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This has been a consistent performer for me. The rooms are clean and the equipment works. The layout is comfortable, of basic. But it ticks all the appropriate boxes - clean, good bed and bedding, large bathroom with good working fixtures, accessible internet and good working space. The staff have been uniformly helpful and cordial. A lot of things I'd like them to add, but absolutely nothing essential. For this 'class' of property, they do a great job.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 different nights on our trip. We had one great bed room 111 and a lumpy worn out one room 105. Typical Fairfield Inn breakfast. Only 16 minutes from downtown Portsmouth and a lot cheaper than anywhere in the city.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel kept to my Marriott standards. The room while on the small side was impeccably clean and suited our needs for a one night stay while we we're driving to Maine for a wedding.

I enjoyed the nice continental breakfast in the morning. Room was updated, bed was comfortable, bathroom was very clean. Enjoyed the stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
EFFIS, Guest Services at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Good Morning Egill1621,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a wonderful review of our hotel based on your recent visit here. We take great pride in providing our guests with a clean, comfortable and relaxing place to rest. I am thrilled to hear we have kept to your Marriott Standards! I hope that should you visit Exeter again, you will keep us in mind.

I also hope that you have a wonderful time at the wedding you attended!

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

***I erroneously submitted this for the incorrect hotel in Portsmouth. This is the correct Fairfield Inn that I was a customer of!!!***

This past week I had the pleasure of staying here while doing some training at the Sig Sauer Academy. Let me start off by saying that normally I don't like to stay close to the elevator. Unfortunately, my flight in was the last flight of the night and I didn't arrive until after midnight. Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by a note to simply say hello and someone would be with me soon. The note was written with hearts on top of the lower case "i's" and I knew immediately I was in store for a chipper employee!! To my surprise I was greeted by two of the most pleasant and wonderful ladies I've ever met in my life!!! Brittany and Amy (I believe that was her name!!! If it wasn't I'm sorry!!!) greeted me with smiles so big that their faces were about to crack!!! There was nothing they could do to switch my room as they were sold out, so they quickly apologized, offered alternatives, and then apologized again! They even gave a free bag of chips!! Throughout my entire stay every time I came downstairs or entered the hotel lobby Brittany was accompanied by another member of the friendliest staff on the face of the planet!!! They were able to recommend wonderful places to eat, always eager to speak, and ready to help!! In today's time, customer service goes a LONG way, and they have it RIGHT here!!! I recommend this hotel a million times over to anyone going to this area!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
EFFIS, Night Auditor at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Good Morning Atlien404,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience here with us! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us while you were training. We take great pride in delivering top notch customer service, not only with cheerfulness, but with information on all the great things we have in the area for you to enjoy. I am pleased to read that we helped make your visit enjoyable. I will let Brittany and the remainder of our staff know that they did a great job in making your experience with us positive and memorable.

We hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a Friday and Saturday. We were very surprised to see how close it is to Hampton Beach (only about 10 min easy drive)

The rooms were clean and the pool although small, was very nice for a quick dip.

All of the employees that we came in touch with were very friendly and accomodating (used a free night from Marriott rewards and the manager at front desk went above and beyond to make it happen after at first Marriott declined it on their phone reservation system) This was greatly appreciated!! All of the house keepers were also very friendly when you walked by to say hi or ask how your day is going.

Will definitely be coming back to this location every time I spend a night at hampton beach.

P.S. about 20 min ride to downtown Portsmouth

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
EFFIS, Guest Services at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Good Morning JPGolf3,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable visit! Outside of being close to local attractions, we take pride in providing our guests with a comfortable place to rest, and friendly service from our entire staff. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Exeter area!