Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter
US$179
US$147
Official Hotel
US$107
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$131
Travelocity
US$100
Travelocity
Priceline
Pine Haven Motel(North Hampton)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desktv selectionsig saueroff rtwafflesbusiness tripfree breakfasthampton beachroom was cleannice hotelrestaurants and shoppingwould definitely stay here againstaying at this hotelthird floornice breakfastpleasant stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2017

***I erroneously submitted this for the incorrect hotel in Portsmouth. This is the correct Fairfield Inn that I was a customer of!!!***

This past week I had the pleasure of staying here while doing some training at the Sig Sauer Academy. Let me start off by saying that normally I don't like to stay close to the elevator. Unfortunately, my flight in was the last flight of the night and I didn't arrive until after midnight. Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by a note to simply say hello and someone would be with me soon. The note was written with hearts on top of the lower case "i's" and I knew immediately I was in store for a chipper employee!! To my surprise I was greeted by two of the most pleasant and wonderful ladies I've ever met in my life!!! Brittany and Amy (I believe that was her name!!! If it wasn't I'm sorry!!!) greeted me with smiles so big that their faces were about to crack!!! There was nothing they could do to switch my room as they were sold out, so they quickly apologized, offered alternatives, and then apologized again! They even gave a free bag of chips!! Throughout my entire stay every time I came downstairs or entered the hotel lobby Brittany was accompanied by another member of the friendliest staff on the face of the planet!!! They were able to recommend wonderful places to eat, always eager to speak, and ready to help!! In today's time, customer service goes a LONG way, and they have it RIGHT here!!! I recommend this hotel a million times over to anyone going to this area!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
EFFIS, Night Auditor at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Good Morning Atlien404,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience here with us! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us while you were training. We take great pride in delivering top notch customer service, not only with cheerfulness, but with information on all the great things we have in the area for you to enjoy. I am pleased to read that we helped make your visit enjoyable. I will let Brittany and the remainder of our staff know that they did a great job in making your experience with us positive and memorable.

We hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a Friday and Saturday. We were very surprised to see how close it is to Hampton Beach (only about 10 min easy drive)

The rooms were clean and the pool although small, was very nice for a quick dip.

All of the employees that we came in touch with were very friendly and accomodating (used a free night from Marriott rewards and the manager at front desk went above and beyond to make it happen after at first Marriott declined it on their phone reservation system) This was greatly appreciated!! All of the house keepers were also very friendly when you walked by to say hi or ask how your day is going.

Will definitely be coming back to this location every time I spend a night at hampton beach.

P.S. about 20 min ride to downtown Portsmouth

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
EFFIS, Guest Services at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Good Morning JPGolf3,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable visit! Outside of being close to local attractions, we take pride in providing our guests with a comfortable place to rest, and friendly service from our entire staff. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Exeter area!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel is right off RT 95 exit 2 NH and within 10 miles of Hampton Beach. Stayed here on the way back from Ogunquit ME which is about 30 miles. Good location to get to the North Shore or Portsmouth NH, Kittery ME areas. Rooms are very clean, bathroom showers have great water pressure, room has a small micowave, one cup coffee pot. The staff is very helpful and there is a hot buffet breakfast. Small indoor heated pool but no jacuzzi. There is a Hannaford's market across the street but not much else for restaurants save a burrito place so for a sit down you need to plan before you get there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This hotel is very appropriate for the family who wants to go to the Hampton beach. It's avout 15 min. This hotel is very clean and offer the breakfast. The breakfast is complete ( hot and cold menu) and the pool is perfect. The room was clean and the bed confortable . I will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
EFFIS, Guest Services at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Marie Josee D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review of our hotel! I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us, and that you got a chance to enjoy our pool and breakfast.

We hope to see you again in should you venture back to the beach!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

One of the worst Marriott hotels ever. It's really sad that it's apart of such a big brand as Marriott. They practice very shady business here.Also they charged us 262 for one night so they are definitely not economical.
I called in to cancel a reservation that was made.It turns out that I was charged a no-show. Okay, called in to speak to the manager Jaime and she stated that it was automatic and I would have to speak to customer care from Marriott directly. Okay, speak to customer care and they said Jaime could have rectify the situation and in fact she was not offering the refund. Customer Care tried to get in contact with her and she had the front desk associate speak on her behalf. HOW PROFESSIONAL!
Even customer care stated that she was shady and they would be getting to the bottom of it since I'm a long standing preferred member.
Honestly, for less than the price you can get a nice airbnb in the area. Don't waste your time here!.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
EFFIS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for reaching out to us about your reservation. Understandably frustrated by the situation, please reach out to us directly after reviewing the email previously sent. Looking forward to hearing from you.