US$175
US$136
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Exeter Inn(Exeter)
US$173
US$147
Official Hotel
US$250
US$86
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$197
Priceline
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$163
US$116
US$107
Seabrook Inn(Seabrook)
US$141
Pine Haven Motel(North Hampton)
US$119
All reviewsfront desksig sauerwafflesroom was cleanfree breakfasthampton beachbusy roadrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast staffstaying at this hotelwould definitely stay here againthird flooreasy accessnice breakfastpleasant stayhome away from homenew hampshire
Reviewed 18 March 2016

The room was clean and comfortable. Counter service was very friendly coming and going. This is my second visit and I received the same good service. Breakfast is convenient and pretty good as well. This will be my go to hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
EFFIS, Guest Services at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you whenever your travel needs bring you back to Exeter.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

The staff, Elizabeth, (Front Desk) Robin & Brandy (Breakfast Area)made this trip most enjoyable. Extreme helpfulness, and friendly. Brandy took extra steps to locate Antique shopping for us. Robin had a friendly conversation with us, yet minding her breakfast area. Elizabeth very pleasant upon our arrival at Fairfield.

Stayed: March 2016
EFFIS, Guest Services Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very happy to see that your experience with us exceeded your expectations. It is a very influential experience for our staff to read or hear how they made a guest's stay more memorable. I will share your experience with the team. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

You pretty much know what you're going to get at Fairfield Inns. Budget-conscious. Nothing fancy. And unless the rooms are worn (as some are) or the staff is uncaring, they're all about the same. This one was fine. The location very close to 101 was a plus.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
EFFIS, Guest Services Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay here. Also, our location right next to NH-101 allows guest easy access to Hampton Beach, I-95 and I-93. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

The self-serve breakfast was good - juice, cereal, eggs, meat, toast, rolls. Nothing fancy, but plenty of variety. Room was fine. Everything worked. Front desk clerk researched my car (from sign in) so when I left it running one evening, she called me. I avoided a snowy hassle. Just a good place.

Room Tip: Mine was on 1st floor near parking and a few doors away from the gym and the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
EFFIS, Guest Services at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased that by us retrieving your vehicle information, we were able to contact you when we realized your vehicle was running. We take great pride in providing you the best possible service during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

An overnight stay while attending a house party with friends in Exeter for NYE. We're Marriott Owners so, we used points to book the room. Super clean, quiet, fixtures/furniture looked brand new, everything worked fine. Breakfast (free) was the best we'd had at any Marriott/Fairfield property. The staff were top notch, friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We'll definitely stay here again when we're up in the NH Seacoast area!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. Also, thank you for your continued loyalty to Marriott. I am very pleased to hear that our location was very convenient for the purpose of your stay. Your kind words about the staff and the property are what continues to motivate us to give our guest the best possible experience while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.