“Great Bbq!”

Huntspoint BBQ Eatery & Meat Shop
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Epping
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Huntspoint Meat and BBQ Restaurant is a family owned and operated Meat shop and BBQ restaurant located in Epping, NH. We specialize in offering the best quality meat any where on the East Coast as well serving the best BBQ that can be found in the USA.
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great pulled pork and brisket, sides are all homemade and delicious, especially the chili - the staff was very welcoming and friendly, Rhonda and Matt I believe waited on my son and me. Definitely will return!

1  Thank Joseph A

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I can't imagine how this place stays open. Some friends wanted to try it. I was the first to arrive and wanted to leave. I had to leave my winter coat on while seated a picnic table in the dining room. It was freezing.
The confusing menu is poorly written and confusing- one meat, two meat, three meat combos with up charges for brisket. One of my friends ordered the three meat combo with brisket. The up charge for the brisket was apparently missed, so no brisket. It would have made it crazy expensive anyway.
I opted for a cheeseburger with fries for $15. I don't care for lettuce and tomato, so I ordered it plain. Not sure if the meat was ground in house. The fries were previously frozen made somewhere else.
If the burger had been a little bigger, and ground in house, with hand cut fries, $15 would have been fair.
None of us will be back.

1  Thank BradfromNewmarket
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Been to the two other BBQ Rest in the area one has closed. This place has by far the best selection of BBQ food in the area. Whether pulled pork, fall of the bone ribs or beef brisket all is smoked to perfection. Along with numerous BBQ sauces to choice from. If you like BBQ food this is the place to eat. Haven't been there Stop In enjoy a wonderful delicious meal. Take Out or Eat In

1  Thank rogloihle
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Skip the over-rated expensive places...if you like melt-in-your-mouth Brisket, Pulled Pork,etc..this is the place. Ignore the exterior..it is worth a long trip..even a long line. The place down the street (not naming names) is just plain dry, tasteless & pricey in comparison.

1  Thank KJDaug15
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The best darn bbq place in a 500 mile radius!!! Whenever we are in town to see family, we make sure to make time to come eat here! Yummy!

1  Thank 5starconsulting

Been to Huntspoint BBQ Eatery & Meat Shop? Share your experiences!