“If you want good Indian Food”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #19 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I travel a little AK, WA, NH, CA. Every were we go, we try new Indian restaurants. My husband is a bit of an Indian food snob. I have never hard him complement any Indian restaurant we have gone to. BUT Taste of India left a big smile on his face and raving. "This is the best Indian food I have had in America." We had a blast friendly service and great atmosphere. Hoping to go back with the kiddos before we leave!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I can give this place a 10, for all the good reasons. The owners are amazing, make you feel very comfortable and personal, food is amazing exact amount of spice not too hot not too bland, and super reasonable. Totally recommend it my go to place now for tasty food and excellent service

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I LOVE Indian food, but there aren't a lot of options here on the seacoast. Taste of India has a great variety, and the food is consistently good. Take-out, or eat-in, it's always yummy, and the service is always very friendly. Every now and then, I'll find a little rice pudding in my take-out order, just a little bonus treat.

They can make it super spicy, if you're into that, but be careful of the "Indian Spicy" level. It's not for the weak.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

They are bring shame to Indian Food . I tried Sunday buffet and the food are terrible. Kebab are Dry and and not eatable . Kheema Mutter doesn't had only mutter .

Reviewed 16 April 2017

A hidden gem right in Dover NH. The food is very very good. The owners and staff are there to greet and serve you.. Wonderful value!!

Been to Taste of India? Share your experiences!