“great food”

Cara Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 121 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 10 October 2017

great food and extremely friendly staff. we went here for a rehearsal dinner and the service was great location great staff friendly and food delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The food here is VERY good, much to my surprise! I would go anytime! This is one place where I can get my favorite dish and they do it right!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We clearly plainer a severe food allergy that two in our party had. The sever wrote it down, then served the allergen to both!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I had two Long island ice tea and they tasted like coke. Couldn't taste any alcohol. The food was good. Atmosphere was pub type. Waitress was very busy and it was long time between visits. It looked like she was the only one for the hole place that night.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Nicely done interior,great bar and plenty of seating.The menu has a nice selection of appetizers,salads,burgers, sandwiches and main dishes to choose from.Outside seating in the warmer months and plenty of parking nearby.

Been to Cara Irish Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!