“Great Tapas”
Review of DRAE

DRAE
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Derry
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the goat cheese dip. Visited with my niece who lives in Florida. We both enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Always one of my favorite Tapas restaurants. Great variety of mouth watering small plates specializing in unique choices and rich flavors. The Filthy Short Ribs are one of my favorites and something not to miss. The goat and feta dip is a unique blend of flavors and the duck spring rolls are an option for any duck lover. As an added bonus, they have the best martinis in Southern New Hampshire. Owners Derek and Wendy have created a jewel in downtown Derry.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

An excellent restaurant.
I'm an old guy who's been to more restaurants than I care to remember. 90% aren't worth returning to. DRAE is in the 10%.
High points: falafel (light breading, clean oil, lightly salted), veggie nachos (very different than your standard.. refreshingly so), oysters ( clean, fresh, bright and 1/2 price on Wed) and any of the deserts(there's only four).
Skip the salads.
Bottom line: Go.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love Drae!!!! The tapas is unique, and simply delicious!!!! Try the veggie nachos!! They are to die for!! Their Martinis are the best and they are liberal with the amount. Just as it should be. By far are favorite spot where we can cuddle on the couch and have a martini. A must!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great live music, relaxing atmosphere and excellent food! Friendly waitstaff round out the experience. This will become a favorite of mine.

Been to DRAE? Share your experiences!