“A beautiful Roast Beef sandwich”

Blue House Roast Beef & Pizza
Ranked #28 of 73 Restaurants in Derry
Reviewed 17 February 2017

A great place for a quick meal with an extensive menu. My favorite is the roast beef sandwich and a side salad,lovely and fresh. Their pastas are also quite good. Parking can be a problem, there isn't much. Its worth going though.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Their roast beef it's rare amd juicy and pulled sky high on their sandwiches! I stop every time in in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

So since Polermoes closed my husband and I have been searching for a new pizza delivery place. Well folks I think we found it. It has the best of both worlds thin crust and edges. We have ordered now 3 times just recently for the pats game Sunday afternoon and even though I'm sure they were busy we got our pizza in 30 mins hot and fresh. I also ordered chicken parmesan which was ok the sauce had great flavor but the chicken tasted lik frozen premade. The pizza was awesome we had a meat lovers with onions and extra cheese. U could tell the dough was made fresh. My daughter had the roast beef and she said it was delicious. Definitely will order pizza again

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

We did not know what to expect when friends brought us here. It really is a blue house someone put a pizza shop in. No waitress service. Extensive menu with many options. We all had the roast beef sandwiches and they were great! Not a place that has a lot to look at but the makes you forget that. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Very casual spot. Although there are a few tables, I think most of their business is take-out. Parking is difficult, but worth going for the delicious food. They have an extensive menu. They serve warm roast beef sandwiches that are not only lean and delicious, but absolutely huge. Their pizza is also excellent. Prices are very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food.