“Love the pizza and calzone!”
Review of Paisano's Pizzeria

Paisano's Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 76 Restaurants in Derry
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Have recently moved to dry and thank God, we found this little gem. The calzone are delicious and the pizza is pretty much amazing. Would recommend!

1  Thank Jenna R

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Was craving pizza yesterday but wanted to try a new place. We usually get papa ginos or Romano's but for some reason their pizza has changed in flavor so we decided to try somewhere different. We love thin crust much better than the thick doughy pizza you get at dominoes, pizza hut, Sals, etc. A friend told us about Paisanos Pizzeria near the rotary in Derry so we gave it a try. Boy were we lucky we did. Absolutely amazing flavor in the sauce, thin crust and flavorful toppings. We ordered our with extra sauce like we always do and it was amazing. I recommend the green pepper and sausage pizza, it was fabulous. A heads up though, they are only open Sun-Tue from 4pm to 9pm and Wed-Sat 4pm-10pm. they also have delicious wings, appetizers and calzones.

1  Thank PJ_Lomb
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

My favorite Derry pizza location closed so I haven't found a place I like quite as much, but Paisano's is a good 2nd choice. The staff is friendly & courteous both on the phone & in person. I prefer whole milk mozzarella cheese & theirs tastes like the less expensive "part-skim". If you don't mind part-skim mozzarella, you'll absolutely love theIr pies! Overall, their ingredients are fresh & the pies are hot, loaded & ready for pick up at the time specified.

1  Thank D S
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Had a big take out order. . .really appreciated that the staff took the time to get it all right! Everyone was thrilled with their food, salads were great, way above the usual fare. Calzones looked huge and everyone seemed really happy with them. Will definitely come back if ever in the area again!!!

1  Thank mll68
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I have tried many different pizza places in the area and to me, this was the best. The pizza is delicious! I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Connor L