“Great soup on a cold day”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Derry
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Derry is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Brought my daughter here on a cold blustery November day. Soup, bread, always great. And cinnamon roll for dessert, love the carbs in this season.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is a great location with plenty of seating space to meet-up with friends. My son loves their mac & cheese. I like that I can order a salad or soup if wanting something lighter. Desserts, coffees, teas and of course fresh breads are always available!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I only eat a few things from their menu. I enjoy the food I do order, it is close to home and good to stop by for a quick hot meal.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Great lunches fresh sandwiches and delish soups. Bread is always warm and made daily and the quality of ingredients excellent. I have never been served a bad lunch. Service in Derry exceptional, friendly and professional.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Placed my order at the drive thru, the clerk repeated it EXACTLY as I had said, order was CORRECT and the clerk was extremely friendly. I would come here again

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!