“Over Rated Chinese Whole in The Wall Take Out”
Review of Dim Sum Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dim Sum Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 77 Restaurants in Derry
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Was Adviised great dinner plates here. Rice was dry , egg rolls all wrapper, boneless ribs rubbery and fatty and chicken fingers all batter and greasy. The worst meal ever! Also the clerk at the desk no customer service skills. The restaurant looks like it should be closed by board of health.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Dim Sum has great food. They're crab rangoons are the best I've ever had. I like their eggrolls too. I just wish they didn't add the extra batter on them. It's not necessary. I also wish they delivered. We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This place has great food. I was not sure about trying it as the Chinese food in this area is pretty bad. After badgering from my husband and the need for some Chinese Food I tried it. It was great almost as good as you get in Boston! My go to takeout spot!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Orders food for pick up.it was ready when I picked it up. All of my food was was soaked in oil, did not finish it, would not ever get food here again.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

We just moved to the area and were looking for some good Chinese food. This place was gross. The chicken fingers were oily, flavorless, and grey chicken. The lo mein was nasty, very dry and just didn't taste good. The rest of our order was gross. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Don't waste your time or money. even the fortune cookies were stale!!! Sorry Dim Sum but I don't know how you're still in business.

Been to Dim Sum Restaurant? Share your experiences!