“way way down”

Add it.
Derry Express Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 76 Restaurants in Derry
Reviewed 1 September 2017

They have gone downhill, we use to go here alot but they are really bad.We have gotten sick after eatting here.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

My sister has been getting delivery from here for years. We tried it the other day (my bf was nervous because he doesn't like the looks of it from the outside). Delivery came quickly and the food was decent. I will order from them again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Can't judge a book or a restaurant by it's cover. Great location, easy in and out... The food is absolutely the best Chinese in the land. I travel the contry and eat out often... Nothing compares to the taste... and nobody in the area is in the same league. Don't let the building dissuade you... They are phenomenal. No kidding. (no I'm not related)

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

This place has good Chinese food at fair prices. Fast takeout and fair price. Lot of things happening down town Derry.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We have been getting delivery from Derry Express for over 7 years now and it's the only place we prefer.

The food is always satisfactory and the prices are always fair.