“Good Pizza- Especially for Large Groups”
Review of First stop deli

First stop deli
Ranked #81 of 123 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed 12 August 2016

For the last 5+ years the summer camp I work at has purchased pizza from First Stop Pizza. Every time we get pizza here it is always fresh, hot, and delicious. The crust is not too thick or thin, and the toppings are always fresh, well made, and never slide off the pizza. They have always accommodated our special orders (like sauce free pizza), and have been able to cope with large orders without sacrificing quality. Overall, I would definitely recommend First Stop Pizza.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I have never been greeted so rudely in my life tried to in to order something all I got was complete attitude. I walked out and will NOT be going back

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

When I first called I was greeted by a very rude man. When I asked (nicely) of I could place a pick up order. He loudly sighed into the phone and said "yeah what do you want" I asked for an Italian sub toasted with everything. And he was like anything else, very rudely. And I made sure to check if he heard I wanted it toasted and instead of politely saying, yes I got that he yelled anything else?! I was like well my names danielle. I was very unsatisfied with the phone call. Go to fire 21, right next door, they are nicer and have just as good food.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Overheard a man being very rude to customers whose previous order was not good. Evidently they had let them know and were getting sandwiches at no charge. We could not believe how rudely they were treated... I have been over charged before and also had poor quality when they were busy. A good owner treats their customers with respect. It would seem appropriate to hire more help rather than taking it out on your customers when you are too busy or serving poor quality. We won't be back!

Reviewed 30 December 2014

All pizzas are made especially for you so very fresh and by far the best in town. And not expensive........

1  Thank BJN3