“Great Breakfast!”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My wife and I had breakfast here today. The service was great, staff friendly and food delicious. Try their breakfast sandwich it was tasty and home fries were spot on. Price slightly high but not excessive. Would return again if opportunity arises.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We are locals and have come here a few times. This time we took our 2 children with us. We went around 11am and it was very busy. We were seated within 5 mins very fast since the place was packed an very loud. The table we got had this long booth seat all the way down on 1 side and chairs on the other, They put 2 dining tables together so you could seat 4 people there was 1 set of tables to our left and 2 other sets to our right of us everyone shares the booth seat but plenty of space in between. A couple is seated next to us and is only using one of thire tables the tables are just put together well anyways another party of 2 comes in and the "Owner" I believe trys to sit these people with the other couple and trys to pull the tables apart, that couple didn't seemed to be botherd with pretty much sitting with strangers for brunch as they coulnt seprait the tables to far apart maybe a few inches. My problem is that since they had to move there tables they were coming closer so we had to move our table over a little our server could berly get between us to get thire oder she had to squeeze her way through. My daughter was sitting legit rite next to them witch made her feel very uncomfortable as it did myself and husband. The lady's cote was touching my 5yr daughter because its a bench seat and clearly we were pur to close together after trying to squeeze another partie in. THE owner didn't bother to come over to apologize to us.I don't know why he tryed to seat them when they could of waited a few more mins and got thire own table. This made us feel very uncomfortable. The a/c was on full blast blowing at us , it was raining out side so made it even colder a couple that had been seated to the left of us asked to be moved because it was so cold. Overall the food is good. They cooked our eggs rite and the pancakes for the so delish. If you go asked to be seated in our own booth table. Also our waitress Dellia not sure of the spelling but she was Great very friendly I give her a 5star

Reviewed 28 August 2018

It was our first time on an east coast motorcycle ride and we passed by here on our way to the bike shop for a possible repair. After the visit to the shop, we decided to try that place we passed since our route took us right by it again. So glad we stopped, we had one of the best waitresses, very friendly, made some great recommendations and checked back on us before our tea glasses were empty (wish I could remember her name) the food was fantastic from the soup to the salad and right on to the BLT, all were great. This place already has a great rating and I can see why.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stopped here for breakfast on the first day of our camping trip. We liked it so much we went back the next day and ordered the same items :)

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Went and had lunch today. Not bad. The chicken finger platter was good. Service was very friendly, Brooke took care of me and made sure I was all set. I appreciate that level of service. It makes up for the okay food.

Staff looked very busy despite very few people there. Overall, not bad.