“Really good mexican food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Noche
Ranked #52 of 114 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cafe Noche proudly offers quality, authentic, delicious Mexican cuisine in a festive, fun and colorful atmosphere.
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Really good mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

It was a miserable rainy day when we stopped into Cafe Noche. We sat at the bar and drank margaritas and chatted with the bartender/restaurant owner. He's a very interesting friendly guy who really travel frequently to Mexico. The redfish quesadilla I had was wonderful. There's a lot of choices in Conway, this is definitely worth a try.

• Visited January 2012

lincoln ri
“WORST service and food ever for this frequent family traveler”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Not once but twice my order was made wrong! by time the 2nd attempt rest of family had finished meal. What we thought was gonna be half hr-hr dinner was almost 2 hrs! I had asked for the check at time they were redoing my dinner. my credit card was on table, waitress took card at same time she dropped off 2nd attempt. I started in on the redo, to realize onions still added, THANK GOD I do not have an allergy! I approached manager "Leah" and asked for my bill to be credited for my portion of dinner, to then be laughed at, literally laughed at, talk about being mistreated in front of my family and other guests in her establishment! She said "hahaha its already been swiped and pd for, therefore she cant credit it" I ended up eating twizzlers for dinner on ride back to RI, totally disgusted with their service and food, and for this frequent family visitor to that area WILL NEVER RETURN and want others to know to be very cautious if u do have a food allergy they do not pay attention in the kitchen, on my daughters plate there was rice that was not part of her meal... BE VERY CAREFUL!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank melissa d
Cape Cod
“A "must" stop at least one night when we're in the area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Cafe Noche has never disappointed. We're surprised by some of the negative comments, as we've always been pleased with the food. The standard menu may not be the most imaginative, with the standard fare for Mexican these days, but it's done well, and the atmosphere is casual, fun and friendly. The specials are usually excellent, especially anything based on beef. We especially like that they participate in a voluntary program to add $1 to your check to support land conservation in the Mount Washington Valley. A great idea, and one that we're glad to be able to support so painlessly. Don't be put off by the negative comments of some of the reviews...judge for yourself.

Visited February 2012
Conway, New Hampshire
“New mexican style reminds me of my days in Albuquerque”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

So glad this restaurant is only a mile and a half from my new home. My wife and I love mexican food and particularly the southwestern style Cafe Noche offers vs. the usual tex-mex fare. We love the green chiles, grown in New Mexico. Have not had a bad meal and have eaten at this restaurant about a dozen times. I usually order one of the special margaritas and pay the extra to have them made with real lime juice.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Discusting..Crap on da plate 4 you !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Whatever you do DONT go here it unless you like old beans & nasty food..
I will say the Margaritas are good..Amazing. Maybe they should just be a bar..
Dark and Dingy place unsure why the health dept hasn't closed them.
Rude staff & management..

• Visited December 2011