All reviews tent area comfortable room spur of the moment white mountains would stay here again great rate king bed walking distance stayed for two nights labor day weekend the main drag coffee maker minute drive new hampshire motel balcony maine
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We had just driven the Kancamagus Hwy. and were looking for a place to stay for the night. We happened upon this place and so glad that we did. The owner was at the front desk and she had one room left and gave us a terrific deal. Our room was very spacious, clean and comfy. Good bed and good shower. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Good basic room, clean, great breakfast. Older hotel but still in good shape. Owners work with us and let us check in early. Very friendly and gave good advice on things to do in the area. Great location if you want to go out on driving on Kancamagus hwy. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

My mother and I traveled here from Pennsylvania to visit friends that have a place in Conway. I found it to be very convenient, we were only 5 mins from our friends house. We stayed 2 nights and couldn't believe how clean this place was! I could literally smell the pillow case, it was linen fresh. Very cute decor, it reminded you of a cottage. There was a refrigerator in our room. We stayed on the 2nd floor. I thought it was pretty neat that they had 2 entrances into the rooms. You could enter from the outside / covered porch or you could enter from an inside hallway like a traditional hotel. The woman at the desk was very friendly, I assumed she was an owner. She offered to help if we were needing any restaurant recommendations. There is no breakfast but they do have coffee in the lobby. There was an ice machine and soda machine on the premises. Across the street in walking distance was a convenience store. North Conway is where most of the stores and restaurants are and it was only a 5 minute drive. I would definitely stay again. The price was very reasonable. I read someone's review about people living on the premises and hanging out in a tent area. There IS a small pop up tent on the side of the building with chairs, but it seemed to me it was for the staff. I didnt think it was out of the ordinary. We ran into another guest in the parking lot and he commented to us how nice he thought the place was. I believe pets are welcome, you would never know it. I didnt hear any noise at all and again, the place was spotless.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Just by going 10 mins outside North Conway you save 100s.

The bed was comfortable and clean and had a home from home feel. The hotel staff was polite and friendly so complains there. It's nice to see a family run hotel where the staff really put effort in for their customers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I picked this place because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and it does not disappoint. The owners are very nice people and this is nice, clean, quiet, off the main drag, little Inn. I am here for 2 nights and wish I'd booked a third. I stayed on the 1st floor. There is a nice porch with chairs and tables where you can sit and relax at the end of the day. If you find yourself in Conway, NH and are looking for a nice place to stay I'd highly recommend the Scenic Inn.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo