All reviews sausage waffles front desk highway side room was clean common man restaurant busy hotel one night stay close to downtown not hesitate to stay here again king room wonderful room included breakfast waffle maker the breakfast area main st a nice place to stay
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Clean rooms, okay service and the breakfast was sufficient to begin the day. The front desk staff is not as friendly as I would like them to be. Not mean just indifferent and not very welcoming. I would stay again for the price.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

No one of my favorite Fairfield experiences, we are high level members but at this hotel did not feel very valued. Our first room was an even number - do not get one of these as it was the highway side and it was very loud. Our profile is very clear with our preferences for high floor, quiet location and I always reserve king but our second room and only king choice was second floor, and turned out to be right beside the ice machine. We took it but would not likely stay here again. Be sure to get an odd room number and avoid a room ending in 19!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Diane L
Fairfield I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Diane L,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very sorry to hear that your preferences were not met. As a member of our Elite Marriott Rewards program, we do our best to honor the requests of our preferred guests and I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. I would be happy to add additional points to your Marriott Rewards account in compensation for our shortcomings. I hope that we may have another opportunity to host you the next time your travels return you to Concord, so that we may demonstrate the level of service and hospitality that Marriott is renowned for. Thank you.
Lauren R
Front Office Manager
Fairfield Inn and Suites

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Very functional and good location. Hallways and rooms need an upgrade as they look a bit stale (and the hallways smell that way). Decent value for money. Breakfast was fine and WiFi had decent speed and both are included.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The check in at this hotel was quick and easy. We had a King room and it was clean and faced the back of the hotel which was away from the highway noise and overlooked the pool patio. The hotel is located with in walking distance to a great restaurant. There happened to be a softball team staying at here the same time we did and they were loud running up and down the hallway but that is no reflection on the hotel. Breakfast was good. The usual. Eggs, sausage, bagels, yogurt, cereal. The one plus that I have never encountered was they had veggie breakfast sausage which was great for me since I don't prefer the pork sausage. The room had two tv's and you did not have to swivel one between the couch area and the sleeping area. The couch area was very roomy with a curved sectional couch and two snack tables as well as a desk area. A fridge and microwave was also included, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing away from the highway to assure quiet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

This Fairfield Inn was exceptional. The staff were incredible, the room was exceptional. Would not hesitate to stay here again.Amenities were more than adequate. Breakfast left nothing to be desired. Great stay.

Room Tip: Trust in what they assign.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple