“clean, basic, no complaints”

Fairfield Inn Concord
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Homer
“clean, basic, no complaints”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

As a frequent business traveler this property is more basic than my normal preferences but I found the room, lobby, breakfast area, pool, hallways, and parking areas to be clean and well maintained. The room was absolutely no frills, not even skirting around the bed. But I can't ask for anything more than cleanliness and quiet. The staff including housekeeper was very nice and I mentioned this to the desk manager when checking out.

A good place to eat is the Common Man which is very close.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Boomerang025
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
I wanted to take the time to thank your for writing a review.

Our property will be going through a renovation this year.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
New Jersey
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Stayed here for a few days around Thanksgiving. We've stayed here quite a few times before when visiting family in NH. This time the stay wasn't as pleasant. I am all for staff getting the holidays off but letting your whole entire team of housekeepers off for Thanksgiving doesn't make sense to me. Had to send out a search party for towels! Not sure I will stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
I wanted to apologize to you for the inconveniences you had with us.

We make promises to our guest that we like to uphold and I'm sorry we did not do that.

Patricia Parelius
Merrimack, New Hampshire
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here on New Years Eve. We got take out and ate in our room which was clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly. We were welcome to have alcoholic beverages with us in the pool/jacuzzi and we're given private access to the jacuzzi after close until 1 am. Had a great night!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Florida
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I stay at the Fairfield Inn Concord quite often and they never fail to disappoint. The front desk staff if always professional and accommodating. The baked cookies are a great added touch each evening and the breakfest is plentiful each morning. Thanks to a great inn I always look forward to my stay in Concord. Also the Common Man Restraunt is a must and just a stones throw from the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011
boston,ma
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We are having a great stay here at the Fairfield. It has a great location, right off the highway and everything you need (restaurants, stores) are close by. The staff is amazing and they couldn't be more friendly and helpful. The room is clean & comfortable. The bed has a nice mattress so i'm sleeping great. They have a huge included breakfast - not just continental but w/ breakfast biscuits, eggs & make your own waffles along with cereal, fruit, juice & oatmeal.
There's also a clean pool and jacuzzi (that's open until 11 at night).
My husband is here for work, I came up to visit him and don't wanna go home!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple