“Food made with love; ambiance less so but that's okay”
Review of Spoon Revolution Vegan Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spoon Revolution Vegan Bistro
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hubby and I went to this restaurant several years ago, and my review wasn't as positive as this one. They've made some changes to the set-up which are much for the better. The layout of tables is still sparse, but it's better than it was when we first went. Nicely colored table clothes, and a bit of art on the walls help improve the ambiance (several well-placed plants would make a world of difference). But most importantly: the food is fresh, truly homemade, truly delicious, and for those of us who need it, gluten and dairy free. I had the stuffed zucchini (stuffed with quinoa and topped with something that seemed like cheese, although I know it wasn't). The owners are charming, and they're the cooks, bottle washers, waiters, and sources of information about what's in the food, how it's made, and where they buy their ingredients. They're fussy and it shows. It's not a fast-paced place, so plan to spend an hour or more on your meal. It's worth it.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great ambiance, great food, great service, good music. Absolutely loved it! Shared the Stuffed peppers and Sabji with my sister. We loved it so much we ordered extra for the next day (they close Sundays). I will definitely be back next time I'm in Concord. The price was very reasonable as well. Love it!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Fantastic experience!
Nice atmosphere, tasty eats, reasonably priced!
Delicious menu options (change daily/seasonally) that left us pleasantly full- but craving more!
Will certainly be back!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Ate at Spoon for the first time last night. It's hard finding good vegan or vegetarian restaurants in the area. We drove about 1.5 hours roundtrip to get there and it was well worth the trip! Great, comfort food on a 0 degree night. WIll certainly be back again.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Took a friend for lunch at Spoon Revolution and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. This restaurant offers healthful, nutritious, good-tasting meals at a reasonable cost. I will definitely be a regular customer!