“Wonderful food prepared with care and reverence”
Review of Spoon Revolution Vegan Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spoon Revolution Vegan Bistro
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful meal made of fresh ingredients and flair. The Owner was helpful and informative. After the meal we spoke at length about the idea of the Bistro and how it developed. Lots of local info and talk about food. Clearly a passionate creator. Pricing was fair, portions reasonable. Presentation and mixture of flavors and textures were masterful. The only regret I have is that I hadn't come in sooner. Don't miss this place for great eats and community.

Soup

Smoky Southern Gumbo with Okra, Greens and Lentils

Entree

Baked Aduki Beans with Cornbread and Cashew Cream

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Vegetarian or not, lunch or dinner at the Spoon Revolution is a great experience. I've tried it multiple times and each time has been great. The food is well prepared, flavorful, excellent portions, unique dishes, and very inexpensive. We ordered different items and out them between us so we could try everything. Absolutely flavorful and delicious. I would go out of my way to eat here - don't miss it - even the desserts are great.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I am a Rhode Islander, and visit Concord often because my boyfriend goes to school up here. One of his friends introduced us to this fabulous little bistro and now I can't get enough of it. The menu is changed seasonally, it is entirely vegan and gluten free, the choices are limited because everything is freshly prepared, and they have daily lunch specials for $8.99! The food truly is delicious and healthy! Worth the try if your in Concord, wish we had one near us in little Rhody!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

If you're leaning in the direction of a vegan lifestyle, this restaurant could throw you: the menu is limited to very few choices each day, and the ambiance is stark at best. There's little to invite you to a new way of life. But the food is good, and good for you. If the owners would pay attention to the decor — including an appreciation for how that impacts the overall dining experience — I suspect this could become a regular for us.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

The food they prepare is vegetable-based, very fresh, and gluten-free. The menu is just a few changing items but everything was delicious and the waitress and chef were pleasant. I actually preferred the limited menu because they concentrated on doing all things with excellence rather than a lot of dishes. There are no televisions (this is a plus for me!) and the music was just loud enough to be enjoyed without being a distraction.

2  Thank treasureseekermth633