“Love this place :)”

Spoon Revolution Vegan Bistro
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I am a Rhode Islander, and visit Concord often because my boyfriend goes to school up here. One of his friends introduced us to this fabulous little bistro and now I can't get enough of it. The menu is changed seasonally, it is entirely vegan and gluten free, the choices are limited because everything is freshly prepared, and they have daily lunch specials for $8.99! The food truly is delicious and healthy! Worth the try if your in Concord, wish we had one near us in little Rhody!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

If you're leaning in the direction of a vegan lifestyle, this restaurant could throw you: the menu is limited to very few choices each day, and the ambiance is stark at best. There's little to invite you to a new way of life. But the food is good, and good for you. If the owners would pay attention to the decor — including an appreciation for how that impacts the overall dining experience — I suspect this could become a regular for us.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

The food they prepare is vegetable-based, very fresh, and gluten-free. The menu is just a few changing items but everything was delicious and the waitress and chef were pleasant. I actually preferred the limited menu because they concentrated on doing all things with excellence rather than a lot of dishes. There are no televisions (this is a plus for me!) and the music was just loud enough to be enjoyed without being a distraction.

2  Thank treasureseekermth633
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stopped in during a business trip looking for some healthy alternatives to some of the heavier meals I had been eating ,and was rewarded with an amazing lunch. The restaurant style is quintessential European Bistro- daily specials, great prefixe menu, and a small staff consisting of the owner and chef.

However unlike a meat centric Parisian bistro, Spoon Revolution is a vegan and gluten free affair. I am not vegan but I found the food to be delicious and flavorful. I had the prefixe daily special, which I think rotates a few times a week: chilled stone fruit soup, a broccoli-potato dosa with a fantastically fresh side salad (tossed with house-grown herb vinaigrette), and finished with a blueberry fig shake/smoothie, which was probably the weakest part of the meal but still tasty. Lunch was served with a Fruit Kombucha too- which tasted homemade- but I can't verify that.

The special was a great price - especially for a three course meal with most ingredients being locally sourced and organic. I will definitely come back for lunch next time I am in Concord.

1  Thank Masami00
Reviewed 8 July 2012

One thing I hate about most vegan restaurants is that they serve mock-this and faux-that (if I wanted sausage, then I would eat real sausage, okay!), Spoon Revolution has introduced me to all sorts of yummy vegan dishes, and they are all made with recognizable foods (I don't think I have ever even seen tofu there, and I've eaten there 6-8 times). Lentils, brown rice, lots of veggies, and fruit-and-nut-based desserts are among the things I have tried here, and everything has been delicious. Servings are large and filling...enough for when you are hungry, but not enough to make you feel over-stuffed. Prices are great too!

1  Thank Archmac