All reviews conference center front desk room was clean starbucks coffee attended a conference nice hotel hotel bar off the highway business traveler the main drag counter space business trip close to downtown great night would stay again nice breakfast new hampshire
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel was booked for a large group of out of town attendees for a wedding. The front desk people for late Friday afternoon checkout were terrific and friendly ... so was the Saturday morning front desk person. The two people who worked the cafe are very friendly and they were there for closing Friday night and opening at 7 AM both Saturday and Sunday .. lots of hours. What wasn't great were stupid incoveniences. When we checked in the electrical outlet was out and hanging from the TV and the HDMI connection to the TV was missing. When reported this, the front desk person came up quickly and fixed it, BUT when we returned from the wedding the HDMI cable was in the wrong HDMI slot so there was no sound/picture on the TV. There was one facial soap bar in the bathroom for use in the shower and the sink. There were 2 bath towels. 1 Face towel; No hair conditioner for the shower. No floor mat for use outside of the tub. This should not happen in a Marriott facility, at least I've never experienced this in a Marriott facility..

Room Tip: I believe, based on location, all room are quiet. Never heard the noie of the younger party revellers when they returned!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
993joneill, General Manager at Courtyard Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. We are pleased to hear service was great. I understand there were maintenance and housekeeping issues. I want to extend a sincere apology for this. We take these matters seriously and have notified our team to look into the items mentioned, so it is an isolated issue and corrected moving forward.

We appreciate your business and hope to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Expensive, no complimentary anything......Staff was OK. No transportation anywhere and limited to do at the hotel. Being a Marriott you would think there should be more offered for the guests. I was not impressed at all!!! Won't be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
993joneill, General Manager at Courtyard Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard, Concord. I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. Service is our number one goal and your feedback is not characteristic of what we strive for. I sincerely apologize for not meeting your our our expectations.

Please feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 603-573-4001. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Courtyard Concord.

Julie O’Neill

Reviewed 9 September 2018

It's a Marriott, so expect clean, convenient location and minimum amenities. But this is a Courtyards that I can recommend wholeheartedly. I was amazed during our stay (to attend a convention) at the caring, friendly attitude of every single member of the staff that I came in contact with. It started with a smiling greeting at the front desk, and it was continued by the cleaning staff, the waitress at the little breakfast cafe, the housekeeper who made an extra trip to our room to bring up teabags for my morning brew and the servers at the convention dinner meeting. Everyone had a pleasant word to say as you passed by, a hello, a hope you had a good day to reminding me to take my umbrella because it looked like rain. I know that's common courtesy, but lately courtesy hasn't been so common, so it was lovely to be surrounded by that kind of care throughout the entire three day stay. It really felt like a home away from home.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Hotel room was ok - just dark.. people at front desk are very accommodating and friendly. I miss free coffee in am.... Breakfast is not included and there are no restaurants without driving. There is a cafe but one person is working and service is very slow. We did not have time to wait as we were with a group and had to leave before we got breakfast....

Room Tip: Pick a room higher than main level - too dark!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
993joneill, General Manager at Courtyard Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback in regard to your previous stay at the Courtyard, Concord. We are happy to hear positives of your stay but also disappointed to hear that our Bistro breakfast accommodations did not meet your needs due to having to wait. We sincerely apologize for this and have shared this information with the Bistro Manager, in an effort to ensure this does not occur in the future.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the Concord area.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

This hotel, in my opinion, is not really meant for families. There is no breakfast and the bistro is not really family oriented. They do not even serve complimentary coffee like other hotels in this brand family do. The coffee in the room was not all that great but I will take what I can get.
The property is clean in most areas that I visited with the pool being in good condition. They do have a whirlpool. The staff especially Michele was extremely helpful in all my inquiries even providing us with a room that had a sleep sofa for my family of five at the time I made the reservation.
The hotel is close to downtown but not within walking distance of retail shops or restaurants. I think there is a Holiday Inn that is within walking distance of downtown.
The vanity area of the bathroom sink is really really small for those traveling with families. We could not fit everyone's toiletry bag and we ended up stacking them. The coffee pot and a small magnified mirror are placed there and we ended up moving that to another part of the room because we needed more counter space.
The faucet needs to be updated and the water flow coming out was so close to the edge of the sink that when the water flowed it was hitting the edge.
There is parking but the front parking is not large enough so there is an over flow across the street from the main parking lot. This hotel is connected to a conference center so they are mainly catering to business travel. I thought the hotel was a bit pricey as well.
I will not stay in the is hotel merely for the fact that there is no breakfast if coming back to Concord. It is just not conducive to load up the car with the kids first thing in the morning to find a kid friendly place to eat breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
993joneill, General Manager at Courtyard Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at the Courtyard, Concord. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests. I do sincerely apologize that our restaurant was not conduscive to your travel needs. I have shared this feedback within our organization. In addition, I want to apologize the vanity area was not large enough. Should your travels bring you back to the hotel, we do have additional parking on that backside of the hotel.

We truly appreciate you and your family staying with us and for the feedback we can use to improve.