All reviews fire pit full kitchen evening reception studio apartment a hilton honors member living area yogurt waffle maker common areas sausage patties lakes region very comfortable stay great place to stay quiet room complimentary breakfast minute drive stayed one night
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. I have stayed here many a times and they have done a great job of maintaining the standard of the rooms and service. The rooms are very large - basically a studio apartment with a bedroom area, living area and full kitchen and bath. Internet enabled TV, lots of plug points, good breakfast, evening reception all add up to a very comfortable stay.

The first night - the circuit breaker in my room tripped - I went downstairs and the person in the lobby walked up with me and fixed it for me. Good service.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We lost power for a couple days and wanted to get away, this was the nearest hotel we could find, that had what we were looking for. We got a 2 bedroom suite with 5 people total. It’s was a very clean and spacious suite, with 2 bedrooms, each room had a bathroom attached. A kitchenette with a fridge, table, coffee pot, toaster, plates, cups, utensils, microwave and a small living room. There were 3 TVs as well. It was exactly what we were looking for. The hotel also had a complimentary continental breakfast, which we went to. They had a waffle maker were you could make your own waffles along with eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, cereal, bagels, toast and muffins. Everything was very good.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This complex was an average stay, nothing to write home about that was exciting about the accommodations. Some updating of the furniture would make the space more accommodating. There was not much to do in the area.

Date of stay: August 2017
Cassie R, General Manager at Residence Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello and thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We hope to be able to provide you with a better stay the next time you are in town. We are excited to begin renovations soon! One of the many great things about Concord, NH is that we are centrally located and only a short drive from many great attractions. Please do not hesitate to stop by the front desk for recommendations!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family and I stayed here for two nights last week. As always, let's go Pros and Cons.

Pros
1. Staff: From the moment we arrive, the staff (afternoon crew) were extremely nice, friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and welcoming. I asked for a top floor suite, which wasn't ready at the time, and the staff accommodated my request and called me when the room was ready. Property management should certainly acknowledge and reward the young men working the front desk during the afternoons of June 21-23. Outstanding.
2. Location: This property is right off of Interstate 93, close to Concord's Main Street, and about a 10-minute drive to stores and restaurants at/near Steeplegate Mall.
3. Room Size: As you'd expect, this Residence Inn offers spacious rooms with full kitchens. I reserved a two-bedroom/two bathroom suite and it was very comfortable for a family of five like ours.
4. Free Parking: 'Nuff said.
5. Complimentary Breakfast: Several decent options are provided and, again, that comes in handy when you're feeding five people.

Cons
1. Thin Walls: Our room was located on/across the sidewalk from Hall Street. Each morning, the noise from the morning rush hour traffic woke us up. You may want to ask for a room near the hotel's interior to avoid this issue.

Overall: If we ever visit Concord again, we'll stay at this hotel. The staff is/was outstanding, and that makes a big difference.

Room tip: To avoid the Hall Street road noise, ask for an interior room.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TDG65

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for acknowledging our great staff! We aim to provide all of our guests with the very best service and a great stay! Once again, thank you!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Staff very efficient, parking super easy, nice breakfast included in the price of your stay. Pool available too. Rooms are very spacious & include full kitchen. I loved the second closet in my room. Netflix in the room a huge plus, great for unwinding after a long day's work. Plenty of great dining options available within 5 minutes including a couple of great sit down dinner restaurants and fast food options too. Right next to the interstate so getting around is super easy too, yet the hotel is far enough away from the highway so as to feel quiet & secluded. This is my #1 option for lodging in this area.

Room tip: Corner suites include a fireplace!
Date of stay: April 2018