“Fantastico!! ”

Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Love this place!! Great menu, nice and easy, great value!! Super atmosphere. Vegan and vegetarian options easy peasy. Add craft beers and bingo a real treat

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My son and I decided to stop here for lunch after walking around downtown Concord. My first impression was not great. While the restaurant is clean, I couldn’t tell where or how to order. When you walk in, if you go to the right you order from the counter. If you go to the left, they have tables and a bar. So, if you are looking for food to go, go to the right and order from the counter. If you want to stay and eat in, go to the left and either sit at the bar or one of the tables.

We started with chips and cheese...they were okay but I don’t think I would order them again. Next, came our tacos. We tried the beef, pork, chicken and fish. They were worth the visit. The service was great and the main course was worth the visit.

I really liked the feel of the place, once I figured out where to sit, and enjoyed the food. I would recommend this spot for lunch.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

This place was awesome! So many vegetarian & vegan options that are different, not your standard "black bean taco" ... I mean they do offer a black bean taco (and I love black bean tacos, nothing against them!), but they offer so many other things as well! I had a sweet potato burrito with carrot habanero salsa. OMG. Spicy, but oh it was delicious. I also got the vegan chili which was quite good as well. My husband ordered the jalapenos and a red pepper burrito. Both of this choices were delicious as well. They have a full bar in the back room, but you order at the counter then go sit down and they bring you your food. Everything was delicious and like I said, so many options to choose from! I love having multiple options, especially since Mexican is my favorite :) It wasn't super expensive either, and the burritos were definitely filled up! I'd HIGHLY recommend eating here, and if this place were on Long Island, NY, it would be a go-to spot for me!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Love this place! A few outdoor tables but you can't bring alcohol out there, but that's ok, they have lots of window seats. Friendly people, good food, good beer and good music!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

When in Concord we will make our usual visit to Dos Amigos. We can always count on fresh, great tasting, consistent quality and great atmosphere. This eatery is a very popular place for people of all ages. If your looking for Mexican at a fair price & modest portions this eatery is worth the stop. A sit down restaurant which won’t use up much of your time. On street public parking is available.

Been to Dos Amigos? Share your experiences!