“Very nice place!”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped here with my wife on the way to Quebec. Had great sandwich very nice atmosphere and nice staff.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I've been there with my grandparents and my mother and I ABSOLUTELY love everything about this place. The food, the drinks, the people, the vibe.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We took a recent trip to The Balsams Resort, we were looking for a place for lunch and coffee. This place fit the bill. The Moose Muck is open for breakfast and lunch. Good sandwiches for breakfast or lunch, home baked goods very clean and cozy. The motif was like a log cabin, something you would find or were looking for in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I would not hesitate to recommend this place. Not familiar with the area we did not know if we would find anything else.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We ate here for breakfast and lunch while on our stay and everything we ate was great. The staff even worked with me to create a vegan lunch! That's huge in my book! Coffee is delish and so are all the breakfast options! A must stop while in Colebrook!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Nice atmosphere, warm fire in winter, nice porch in spring. Good sandwiches and high-end coffee drinks, albeit on the expensive side.