“Great, friendly staff! Delicious food!”

Moose Muck Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Colebrook
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We ate here for breakfast and lunch while on our stay and everything we ate was great. The staff even worked with me to create a vegan lunch! That's huge in my book! Coffee is delish and so are all the breakfast options! A must stop while in Colebrook!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Nice atmosphere, warm fire in winter, nice porch in spring. Good sandwiches and high-end coffee drinks, albeit on the expensive side.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Mrs. SailorBear loves the coffee here so...happy wife, happy life. The biggest drawback is the wait time to get served. Apparently, each customer gives their order and then it is prepared before the next order is taken. Obviously, if someone wants more than just a cup of coffee this can take some time. If you find yourself behind someone who wants a "coffee drink" and a sandwich, you'll be torn between wanting to sit down and losing your place in line. If there's a large group ahead of you, I would recommend heading north.
As to the food, the cinnamon rolls are good although a tad plain. I would not recommend the lemon squares (reminiscent of a yellow roofing shingle) or the blueberry danish (as flaky as shoe leather).

1  Thank SailorBear
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very nice spot. Nice Log furniture and wood burning stove. Did I say they have GREAT coffee? Well, it's great. The food is good too. I had oatmeal loaded with ample sugar, almonds, raisins and apples for $2.75. I skipped the milk for $1.25 more (that's a bit too much) the next day I had a egg, bacon and cheese on a bagel, which was great too. GREAT COFFEE.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Great coffee and sandwiches, good variety for Colebrook when it comes to healthy food choices. Homemade scones, fruit parfaits, and other delectables are always on hand. Best lattes in town!