“Brilliant. Again”

Rustico At Hay Shed Hill
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Wilyabrup
Price range: US$13 - US$47
Description: Rustico AT Hay Shed Hill is the second venue to represent the Rustico Tapas brand made famous from its Rockingham Beach venue.
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just can’t complain here, arrived mid afternoon on Saturday and was comfortably seated inside with little or no fuss

Although not overly hungry we opted for some Oysters, Scallops and shared the lamb dish, and we were not disappointed at all

Have never had Tempura Oysters before and cannot wait to have them again

Great service, excellent food and wine, on a cold winters day I/we could not have asked for a better food experience

Can’t wait to re visit again soon

Date of visit: June 2018
Rustico_Management, Manager at Rustico At Hay Shed Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Hi Murray,
I was so happy to hear you enjoyed your Rustico experience. I have passed on your compliments to the team and it really made their day. You will be happy to hear that we have also just added South Australian Pacific Oysters to the menu in addition to the Sydney Rock Oysters.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 7 friends who ordered the degustation for a late lunch. The waiter (Chris) was accomodating and helpful in suggesting menu swaps for suitable food for one of the party who was pregnant. Also allowed for a course change simply because I did not like the options. The food was simply divine, initially I had thought there would not be enough food but by the time the final course came around I struggled to eat the last morsels. The service was amazing, the views stunning! Do yourself a favour and come out to Rusticos! You won’t be disappointed.

Hi cwalsh77,
I have passed on your compliments Chris and the team he/we were so pleased to hear that you had taken the time to write such a lovely review. The degustation is our signature dining experience and we look forward to having you back to try it again.
Thank you team Rustico.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had the scallops, tempura, kingfish, pork belly, beef, dessert tasting plate.

Staff I found were quite friendly but very very slow paced. As for the food, only the scallop stood out, the rest were something you could get anywhere. I feel it was way overpriced for the quality of food provided.

Hi Alaric,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We take all feedback seriously and try to build off of it. I am so glad you enjoyed the scallops they are a popular selection. You have given us something to strive towards and we look forward to having you back again so we can wow you.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Absolutely incredible food.

One of our party was strictly Celiac and vegetarian and the staff were incredibly understanding. Our waiter came and sat at our table to go through the menu with the friend, describing in detail the dishes until she was confident that there was a full degustation for her to enjoy. The food came out and we all were amazed at the quality. I was amazed at the variety of courses for myself but also for my Celiac friend. The chefs here are obviously very understanding and creative.

Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018

Hi Anna,
The Team here at Rustico really appreciate the beautiful review you gave us. Thank you for acknowledging the creativity of the chefs in regards to the dietary requirements of your friend. We work really hard to make sure that everyone can have the full Rustico experience and hearing this makes us all walk a little bit taller.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited Rustico restaurant @ Hay Shed Hill for the degustation lunch - it was simply wonderful. The service provided by the staff from the point of booking through until we left was superb - thank you Chris and team. The food was beautifully presented, tasted delicious and well complimented by the matching wines. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable and despite the rain the views were still stunning. We felt well taken care of by both the cellar door and restaurant team and had a lovely afternoon. Highly recommended.